An excellent accessory to add an extra layer of protection and confidence to your SHREY Helmet.
- New developed helmet Arc-shaped neck-guard moulded with hard outer and semi-soft inner foams.
- Tested and passed by authorised testing house in England.
- Preferred choice of international cricketers.
- Unique design reduces contact with vulnerable areas.
- High density closed cell outer foam.
- Velcro closure system for improved flexibility and protection.
- Special foams and moulding makes it a lightweight and very strong product.
|55 – 58 cm (Junior, Youth and Small)
|58 – 61 cm (Medium)
|60 – 63 cm (Large)
Shrey is the market leader in professional Cricket Helmets. Coveted by the worlds leading first class and international cricket players.
The brand was launched in 2013 and named in honour of the youngest member of the Kohli family, their products have become a global institution synonymous with absolute quality. Shrey is dedicated to stay at the leading edge of innovation, their undoubted comfort and safety underpins their success.
Shrey Helmets are by far the Lightest and Strongest Cricket Helmet on the market making it perfect for Colts and Seniors alike. The wide range of styles and prices makes Shrey the ideal choice for club cricketers and the only choice for the serious player.