Howard Rollins Sports are proud to introduce the Bodyline 412 Trainer. This is a multi purpose shoe designed to give the complete player the perfect training shoe for everyday use. Whether its Indoor nets or the sessions in the gym.
- Specifically designed to aid indoor training with stability added in heel cup, sides and toe areas.
- Double layered breathable mesh upper with suede overlays around pressure points
- Extra padding around ankle and neckline for added comfort
- Lightweight TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) midsole for extra cushioning and responsiveness
- Additional heel length on midsole for extra cushioning on landing
- Rubber outsole for extra grip
The Bodyline 412 Trainer is a slightly wider fitting style shoe designed with maximum comfort in mind.
Those who usually opt for a half-size shoe, we would recommend sizing down for a close natural-fit (if you are a size 11.5, we recommend you choose a size 11).
PAYNTR™ created by ex-professional cricketer David Edward Paynter and the great-grandson of England Ashes Legend Eddie Paynter. Cricket is steeped in the family heritage.
Eddie Paynter, David’s great-grandad was pivotal in England regaining the infamous 1932/33 “Bodyline” Ashes Series.
Frustrated by the current state of cricket footwear, Dave set out on a mission to create a running-style shoe built to withstand the stresses of cricket, with comfort and style in mind, something he felt was not currently being delivered in the current market.
“I used to get trainers spiked as a player and a lot of other players did too, there was an obvious trend that players just didn’t like what was out there. Everyone wants to look good, whether you’re on a night out or you’re playing cricket - footwear defines a person” - David Paynter, PAYNTR™ Founder
Howard Rollins Sports is proud to partner with PAYNTR™. We believe in the ethos, quality and dedication this company shows to the sport.