Howard Rollins Sports are proud to introduce the ultimate bowling shoe! The Bodyline 225. This unit is specifically designed with the fast bowler in mind.
- Bowling boot upper made from double layered Micro Fibre PU (Polyurethane) for maximum strength and durability with air holes for breathability.
- Topline collar cut to mid height for extra ankle support without restricting your movements.
- 30mm Velcro strap strategically positioned to lock down the foot and hold in place while at full speed.
- Hardened TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) heel cup to hold foot in place for extra support while landing.
- Lightweight EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam midsole for cushioning with TPU stability plate under foot arch.
- A reinforced 7/4 spike formation outsole plate with 2mm high TPU lugs across the centre of the outsole reducing force through the foot while landing, with 5mm lugs around perimeter of the outsole enhance grip and traction in delivery stride.
- Reinforced toe box with rubber bumper to protect from dragging.
- Internal toe box 5mm foam padding to reduce pressure on toes during impact.
- Ultra lightweight insole with gel heel for comfort keeping weight to a minimum.
- Increased heel and neckline padding for comfort and support with moisture wicking lining to keep cool and dry in all conditions.
PAYNTR™ created by ex-professional cricketer David Edward Paynter and the great-grandson of England Ashes Legend Eddie Paynter. Cricket is steeped in the family heritage.
Eddie Paynter, David’s great-grandad was pivotal in England regaining the infamous 1932/33 “Bodyline” Ashes Series.
Frustrated by the current state of cricket footwear, Dave set out on a mission to create a running-style shoe built to withstand the stresses of cricket, with comfort and style in mind, something he felt was not currently being delivered in the current market.
“I used to get trainers spiked as a player and a lot of other players did too, there was an obvious trend that players just didn’t like what was out there. Everyone wants to look good, whether you’re on a night out or you’re playing cricket - footwear defines a person” - David Paynter, PAYNTR™ Founder
Howard Rollins Sports is proud to partner with PAYNTR™. We believe in the ethos, quality and dedication this company shows to the sport.