Howard Rollins Sports are proud to introduce the ultimate lightweight & responsive batting/wicketkeeping shoe. The Bodyline 124. This Ultra lightweight unit is specifically designed to increase performance & agility.
- Ultra lightweight shoe designed to increase performance and agility
- Mesh knitted upper with Micro Fibre PU (Polyurethane) overlays around pressure points for extra support and protection
- Low cut Topline collar for maximum speed and agility
- Firm TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) heel cup to hold foot in place for extra support
- Ultra Lightweight EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam midsole for cushioning
- 7/2 spike formation in TPU outsole with 5mm lugs for increased grip and traction
- Reinforced toe box with rubber bumper for protection
- 3mm padded foam inside toe box for added comfort
- Ultra lightweight insole with gel heel for comfort keeping weight to a minimum
- Increased padding around tongue and neckline for maximum comfort
PAYNTR™ created by ex-professional cricketer David Edward Paynter and the great-grandson of England Ashes Legend Eddie Paynter. Cricket is steeped in the family heritage.
Eddie Paynter, David’s great-grandad was pivotal in England regaining the infamous 1932/33 “Bodyline” Ashes Series.
Frustrated by the current state of cricket footwear, Dave set out on a mission to create a running-style shoe built to withstand the stresses of cricket, with comfort and style in mind, something he felt was not currently being delivered in the current market.
“I used to get trainers spiked as a player and a lot of other players did too, there was an obvious trend that players just didn’t like what was out there. Everyone wants to look good, whether you’re on a night out or you’re playing cricket - footwear defines a person” - David Paynter, PAYNTR™ Founder
Howard Rollins Sports is proud to partner with PAYNTR™. We believe in the ethos, quality and dedication this company shows to the sport.